 Trains / 9483
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:41:38 GMT

Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:08:08 GMT

Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:17:57 GMT

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:G83sDK.90K@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Real men model 7 wide ;P
SteveB
:D

Got any pictures?

Gianluca Morelli built at least one of those 7 wide, so now I know he's a
Real Men :-)

Ciao
Mario

Re: 7 wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Real men model 7 wide ;P
SteveB
:D

Got any pictures?

Gianluca Morelli built at least one of those 7 wide, so now I know he's a
Real Men :-)

Ciao
Mario

I built an F7A that is 7 wide.  I suppose that counts? In fact I built two A
units and a B unit, so now I can run an ABA setup.  Looks really neat too!
The only problem right now is that my engine set is longer than the rolling
stock I have to put behind it!  Looks a little funny, but I'll fix that
eventually :)

I've only got pics of one of the A units.  I'll have to get some pics of the
whole line-up up there soon.

Click the very first link 'Soo F7' under the "What's New":

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/

Kim
PNLTC member

Re: 7 wide