 Trains / 8778
8777  |  8779
Subject:
Berlin's old suburban train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:01:36 GMT

Hi train folks,

I just build a model of the old Berlin suburban train! Ok, it's not my
invention, I have see this model at Maik's and David's LEGO homepage
(http://schenker.ba-glauchau.de/bahnhof2.htm and
http://schenker.ba-glauchau.de/bahnhof1.htm) and thought this could be a nice
way to use my three red baseplates out of set #2126.

See my own interpretation at brickshelf:

I was able to build three cars, one "nice" side have the classic 2x2 train
windows, the other side is build with normal "clear" bricks! The handle-bars
are fixed in SNOT-technology, all the rest is simple build, no 1/2 stud offset
at all! That makes things easy ;-))

Enjoy a virtuel ride on that train!!

Kind regards,

Holger ...from Germany, born in: BERLIN!!