 Trains / 7079
Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:37:19 GMT

James does it again...

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

I believe Larry P. teased me regarding building this Cargo Sprinter
some months ago.  So, here's a first go.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/cargosprinter.html

So I did. :-) (1)

Nice model James. VERY However I would say, why compress it? Try it with the
power unit able to carry 2 containers... (although actually, if you use the
standard 4x8 container, I suspect it WILL carry two..) So what I mean is 2 of
your larger containers...

4 wide containers are a thorn in the side of 6 wide designs... containers
really should have been 6 wide too (there is ONE example of TLC 6 wide
containers out there, an older MAERSK set, I believe, but it's swamped with
these 4 wides we have now.. sigh)

1 - who else can I tease into making something neat?? :-)

++Lar