 Trains / 7001
    Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record (video) —David K. Z. Harris
   (...) John Gerlach wants to see video! OK, I can help. I have just over two hours, including the duration of the longest layout, and longest train attempts. It's on a hi-8 master. I'm planning to make a VHS copy to send to Dan Parker for passing (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record (video) —John Gerlach
     (...) Yes, he does!! <grin> (...) I guess I'll volunteer to be the contact for the GMLTC, since our designated 'public relations officer' (John Neal) is offline for a few days. This is going to be great - we'll get most of our club together, bring (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        (canceled) —John Gerlach