 Trains / 6931
  A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

Ok, so I took the plunge and uploaded two (of the >200 I took) pictures from when we displayed our layout at LEGOLAND Carlsbad: (URL) for the *huge* file sizes, my 3.3megapixel camera takes BIG pictures, and I don't have the software here at work to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) Cool. Thanks for the uploads... Looks like not all the modules went? Much of the yard seems missing (the distance between the car shop (grey building on left) and roundhouse (red building on right) seems somewhat shorter than when at the NMRA. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) We had to leave the two middle sections of the train yard home, because we had no way to ship them. For the uninitiated: The layout is usually 45" longer (left-to-right). Each section is 45" long by 30/35/40" deep. The pictures are showing 14 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

I personally think you are doing that to not be outdone by the "other" LegoModular style LTC. God knows you would never hear the end of it if your layout was still stuck on 6 wide while ours was running 8 wides without any problems. Mike Poindexter (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

go to (URL) a programme I made for that purpose unzip, store and run! I'll take it down later... Sonnich ----- Original Message ----- From: John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) Thanks! I just downloaded it. Maybe I'll have to 'convert' and upload some more pictures today... JohnG, GMLTC (standard spam block instructions apply...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  A couple more pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

I just uploaded several more pictures. These are smaller images, (Thanks Sonnich!) so they should download quicker. If you want to see the full-sized files (they're each over 1meg) let me know... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)