 Trains / 6937
Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:52:47 GMT

go to

http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/converter.zip

that's a programme I made for that purpose
unzip, store and run!
I'll take it down later...

Sonnich

----- Original Message -----
From: John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.com.nospam>
To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 9:16 PM
Subject: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

Ok, so I took the plunge and uploaded two (of the >200 I took) pictures • from
when we displayed our layout at LEGOLAND Carlsbad:

Appologies for the *huge* file sizes, my 3.3megapixel camera takes BIG
pictures, and I don't have the software here at work to cut them down.
(That's why I only uploaded two!)

The first picture is a simple overview, the second is the train of 'club • cars'
representing some of the other LTC & LUGs.  (This entire train is on it's • way
to the PNLTC for their world record attempt.)

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam' to reply, or reach me at  gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com  )