 Trains / 6645
Re: New MOC: steam engine in 7-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:52:15 GMT

Very nice steam engine.  I must get some of those wheels.

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

Now I'm half way into hell (hi to John Neal): I have build a quite massive
7-wide steam engine after a BR 03 of the German Federal Railway! That was • one
of the fastest steam engines out of German prtoduction.

You can find it (including some little explaining text) at my train site • under
the original creations.

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/trains.html

Kind Regards,

Ben
(still building in 6-wide)

p.s.:
direct picture link:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi479.jpg
picture of the "real train" as Märklin model:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/br_03.jpg