 Trains / 6631
New MOC: steam engine in 7-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:11:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Now I'm half way into hell (hi to John Neal): I have build a quite massive
7-wide steam engine after a BR 03 of the German Federal Railway! That was one
of the fastest steam engines out of German prtoduction.

You can find it (including some little explaining text) at my train site under
the original creations.

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/trains.html

Kind Regards,

Ben
(still building in 6-wide)

p.s.:
direct picture link:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi479.jpg
picture of the "real train" as Märklin model:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/br_03.jpg