 Trains / 6636
Re: Found in Burch Run, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:40:56 GMT

Randall Blecha wrote:

My wife just brought home a 4561 Railway Express.  She found it for $49.99 at
Toy Liquidators (KB Toys Outlet).  Just thought someone might what to check
the others.  This is my first train in 26 years of collecting!  I have to go
play now.  Anyone know how to keep a 4 year old at bay while daddy plays?

Hmmm..... A thousand and *two* uses for duct tape;-)  Welcome to trains!  Two
suggestions (besides the duct tape) 1) Don't feel like to have to build from the
instructions, and b) don't feel like you have to build 6 wide;-)

FU to .trains

-John