 Trains / 6250
6249  |  6251
Subject:
I have them all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:31:16 GMT

Today in the morning hours my last missing train set with number 722 was
brought by the postman.

I added a picture of it on my homepage:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/blue_era.html#722

Now I do own all train sets Lego ever released! (Ok, with exception of sets
252, 323 and 396, which I don't concider as real train sets....)

What should I collect now: paradisa or homemakers sets? No I think not, I will
just try to build more MOCs and my webspace for the homepage is nearly used
up anyway.

Kind Regards,

Ben