 Trains / 5894
    Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch —James Mathis
   Thank you for the photograph of the opened gray motorized points box, Ben. What a task to open that box! Which sides of the gray box were glued together? - the long sides or the short sides? Thanks. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) At least the long sides, but I fear it have been all four sides.... Regards and good night (0:30 am) Ben (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hi Folks! It was originally glued on four sides. After opening, i glued it back together with special ABS glue. I found this in a shop where they sell models (airplane, cars,..) Pictures says, in this case, more than words, isn't it? regards, (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help Open 12v switch track motor- doesn't switch —James Mathis
   Hello, Ludo! Thanks VERY much for pioneering this operation for me. I have now fully repaired my 12v motorized track switch box. :-) Very happy it now works. I went home during lunch and soldered the thin coil wire back onto the inside plug (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains)