 Trains / 5890
5889  |  5891
Subject:
3225 Classic Train engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:43:18 GMT

I recently acquired the 3225 Classic Train.  My interest is rather new for
trains both in real life and in LEGO so I have no idea how realistic this
engine is.  It seems odd to me that there is a lever at the front of the
train.

Would it be more realistic to expect a working light in place of the lever?
What are your thoughts on the two lights at the very front of the engine?
Are those commonly found on real engines?

Thanks for your input.

Ryan