 Trains / 5365
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 10:35:19 GMT

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> writes:

Perhaps it's because they *are* MOC's. I don't think this is real,
why haven't we found anything on www.lego.com?

I don't see the Starwars AAT and MTT on www.lego.com.  Does that mean
they are MOC's as well?

In my experience, it is very rarely that we find information about new
sets at www.lego.com _first_.  For example, most of the information
about the new 2000 sets first popped up in a catalogue which Kevin
Loch scanned (bless him), not on www.lego.com.  (Some of the
information also appeared from various unofficial sources ahead of
that, but it is probably best not mentioned.)

We'll have to wait and see if these are real sets, drafts for real
sets, or MOC's.  (This does not apply for those of you who have
already made up your minds, of course.)

Fredrik