 Trains / 5357
    Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Todd Lehman
   (...) It is against the Terms of Use Agreement to infringe on the privacy or publicity rights of others. Interpret our (mine & Suz's) opinions at your own risk. --Todd (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Frank Filz
      Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Interesting thinking about this, the debate should settle down to just naysayers (if you believe the scan is real, it is almost certainly a leak, and therefor shouldn't be discussed). The only thing which (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm not following you completely. Here's where my thinking currently is, and I admit I should have thought this through before posting extensively as I now think some of that posting may not be correct from a legal perspective. I am prepared (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)