 Trains / 5316
  Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I've been following this all morning trying to find a good place to jump in and decided to get in at the start. Some think it's a hoax others hope that it is not, but I think that is is possibly real. Let me bring up a few things up I've not heard (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax...

Heck, maybe LEGO intentially leaked these picture to see what kind of reaction they'd get from the train fanatics here on LUGNET?? Or, maybe I've been watching too much "X Files"... ;-) (...) is (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Check out this page: (URL) BR 44 in particular... Looks very similar...also, the upside-down radar dishes are used in the BR 24. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I've seen metal rims before look at (URL) is a machenist and had these made in his shop 18 months ago! Looks like they owe Jon a free set ;) As for different colored bricks the gray train wheel covers is a 2 min job in photo shop as is the green (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)