 Trains / 5309
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:33:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Gloria Summers writes:
In lugnet.trains, Will Hess writes:
I'm afraid that I must go with the hoax theory.  Here's why:

1)  This appears to be Paul Rutenberg's first ever Lugnet post, and he has a
hotmail address to boot.

I won one of this guy's auctions of old bricks a few months ago. That's his
real name and the hotmail address is the one he uses to do his auctions. I
don't think that he would use all of his real info to pull a hoax on
LUGNETers.

Gloria.

If it is an April Fool's joke, then he might (I probably would in his place).
I certainly wouldn't hate him or anything for this, if it is, in fact, his own
hoax.  I'd kinda admire him for being able too fool so many people for an April
Fool's joke.  :)

Jeff

BTW, Jenn Boger pointed out to me that Lego has never made a train in a single
bland color like the 4450.  Even 7725 had a little variety in its roof, and was
made in a somewhat lively color.  :)