 Trains / 5289
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:19:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Will Hess wrote:
7)  Take a very close look at the rails on the half and quarter track
sections.  You can clearly see the spots where they were cut and
reassembled.

Ooh, good point. That may be the strongest evidence yet of a hoax.

There is still one other problem I have, why would someone this capable
of model making feel the need to create a hoax to get attention? If
these same models had been posted as MOCs, we would be singing praises
to their creator, instead, if this is a hoax, when it is finally put in
the grave, we will all just end up viewing the creator with disdain (of
course he could have stolen some pictures of someone elses creations and
doctored them into a fake LEGO add).

Hey, Frank!  Check your calender.  What's tomorrow again?  ;)

Jeff

P.S.  For the Calender Impaired, tomorrow is April 1st.  :)