 Trains / 5234
Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:16:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Michael Edwards writes:

THIS IS A HOAX

I'm going to hope that it is real...  I'm thinking these aren't the final
versions of the pictures, that this is being used to test layout, colors,
whatever.  Yes, the picture quality is lower than what we're used to, but I've
seen prototype images direct from LEGO that were lower quality than these.

JohnG, GMTLC