 Trains / 5210
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) MOC's I've seen around here. And that's not bad! Fredrik (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) My mouth just hit the floor! They are wonderful. James (who has to go to schoool...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) older gray train in the middle? Puts most of the trains over the last few years to shame! Scott S. Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) That grey steamer is going to be a gold mine of dark grey parts. Also, for Mike Stanley... (and other castle heads) did you see what the farmer behind the white horse is holding in set 4479(1)? 1 - which begs a question, why 44xx? Are we (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Larry, (...) Indeed, and train doors and windows! Blue, red, white. Gosh, my credit cards are going to melt again. : ) Excuse me for being a naive trainhead here, but with this digital system, you will be able to operate the points and things with a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I had someone here at the office translate part of it for me and it mentions that you can convert you old type engines to work with the new digital system!! Excellent! jt (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Yes... "engines", but not motors. That is, you'll have to find a hollow space in your engine body somewhere for the DCC receiver module (that gray thing in the picture with the power truck, Nr. 4468) and then replace your current power truck (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps it's because they *are* MOC's. I don't think this is real, why haven't we found anything on www.lego.com? --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I don't see the Starwars AAT and MTT on www.lego.com. Does that mean they are MOC's as well? In my experience, it is very rarely that we find information about new sets at www.lego.com _first_. For example, most of the information about the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)