 Trains / 5210
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:35:22 GMT

"Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> writes:

Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA,
gtfthis is a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year,
YEAHHHHHHHHH: http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

Wow.  I'm speechless.  These trains are almost as good as some of the
MOC's I've seen around here.  And that's not bad!

Fredrik

In lugnet.trains, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> writes:

Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA,
gtfthis is a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year,
YEAHHHHHHHHH: http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

Wow.  I'm speechless.  These trains are almost as good as some of the
MOC's I've seen around here.  And that's not bad!

My mouth just hit the floor!

They are wonderful.

James (who has to go to schoool...)

Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
In lugnet.trains, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> writes:

Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA,
gtfthis is a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year,
YEAHHHHHHHHH: http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

Wow, those are really nice trains! Did you notice the SW cannons on the
older gray train in the middle? Puts most of the trains over the last few
years to shame!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company

Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn