 Trains / 4520
4519  |  4521
Subject:
Large train wheels (was: Mini review of 5827 Royal Coach)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:24:06 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...
I just got a bunch of Belville sets, and just finished building the Royal
Coach.

The wheels mount on Technic pegs, and the smaller ones are about
5.5 studs in diameter, while the larger ones are about 7.5 studs in
diameter. The wheels are normal blue.

I reckon that these wheels would look good on a wild west
style steam loco? Expensive way to get 4 wheels of one size.

Allan J Smith

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/