 Belville / 192
    Minireview of 5827 Royal Coach —Frank Filz
   I just got a bunch of Belville sets, and just finished building the Royal Coach. The coach is built on a 10x21x5.3 base. Only the front bench and the footrest are molded in, the two rear benches are built of bricks and plates. An apparently new (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.reviews)

        Large train wheels (was: Mini review of 5827 Royal Coach) —Allan J. Smith
   Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) I reckon that these wheels would look good on a wild west style steam loco? Expensive way to get 4 wheels of one size. Allan J Smith (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)