 Trains / 4122
Re: Train Decals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:14:14 GMT

John Gerlach wrote:

Also, some people print out their own decals from their color printers - I
haven't gotten *that* serious - yet...  <grin>

You can get clear or white stickers to print using Word or other word
processors at places like Office Depot, and they are set up for these
labels, especially the Avery ones. I have been using it for projects
here at AEI, and I have about a million ideas for it. Can you say,
Classic Space logo stickers for minifigs? :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html