 Trains / 31701
  LEGO Trains, 4.5V, 12V and 9V Recent Discoveries and Images

OK... one of my recent projects in upgrading my 2800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide to an expanded 3700 page guide (free to current owners of DVD or DVD download of the guide)... is expanding the train chapters (Blue Track 4.5 and (...) (9 years ago, 27-Apr-15, to lugnet.trains)