 Trains / 31686

Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:14:50 GMT

Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:18:21 GMT

Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:19:38 GMT

DaveE

chirp, chirp!

-Suz

Re: Hello, Crickets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Suzanne Rich wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Thought y’all might like some company!

(chirp)

DaveE

chirp, chirp!

-Suz

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp!

FYI: There is about $22 Million dollars in the LUGNET Fund. The compounding interest over the years has increase the fund. Since nobody was not checking the ‘rooms’ aka newsgroups. ;) (just kidding)

-Abner

Re: Hello, Crickets!
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Suzanne Rich wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Thought y’all might like some company!

(chirp)

DaveE

chirp, chirp!

-Suz

I post, Dave Post, and Crickets....

The great and All Mighty John Neal Posts, and THEE Susan Rich comes out of hiding.

I’m hurt.

Nay, crushed

off to lick my wounds. I need a hug

Re: Hello, Crickets!