 Off-Topic / Fun / 11576
Re: Hello, Crickets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 02:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Thought y’all might like some company!

(chirp)

DaveE

chirp, chirp!

-Suz

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Hello, Crickets!

(...) Chirp, Chirp, Chirp! FYI: There is about $22 Million dollars in the LUGNET Fund. The compounding interest over the years has increase the fund. Since nobody was not checking the 'rooms' aka newsgroups. ;) (just kidding) -Abner (10 years ago, 26-Jun-14, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)
  Re: Hello, Crickets!

(...) I post, Dave Post, and Crickets.... The great and All Mighty John Neal Posts, and THEE Susan Rich comes out of hiding. I'm hurt. Nay, crushed off to lick my wounds. I need a hug (10 years ago, 30-Jun-14, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)