 Trains / 31683
  Re: Exploring a new track radius

(...) There are a few inherent issues with "flex track". Tying it into the current system, safety since metal rails can be sharp, Transporting the segments exc. Making just the ties was my initial idea too (apparently for other people as well) but (...) (10 years ago, 20-Jan-14, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Exploring a new track radius

(...) We actually looked into that and found that the conductivity wasn't uniform across the entire piece. -Eric (10 years ago, 21-Apr-14, to lugnet.trains)