 Trains / 31067
  Re: Converting an Emerald Night to run on 9 volt track

(...) On another note, will the new PF stuff work with my "old" RC train controller? As noted previously, the one I ordered is not expected until April - or I could shell out on eBay/Bricklink. Also, has anyone tried to use an "IR blaster" or (...) (14 years ago, 18-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Converting an Emerald Night to run on 9 volt track

(...) Nope. They use completely different IR protocols, unfortunately. (URL) As noted previously, the one I ordered is not expected (...) I'm waiting for my remote, too. :( If you have an RCX or NXT, you can program them to send PF-compatible (...) (14 years ago, 18-Dec-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Converting an Emerald Night to run on 9 volt track

(...) My order with 8879 is now "in progress" and 8879 is back in stock. However, some of the other PF stuff is back order until May: https://shop.lego.co...870&cn=587 (URL) (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains)