 Trains / 30992
Re: An Arctic Adriatic... (2-6-4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 00:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Andes wrote:
   “Hi. My name is Ted, and I’m a Lugnet Train Forum lurker. It has been nearly two years since my last post...” =)

With the recent discussion on increasing the forum activity, I thought I’d do my part and post this recent MOC here. Those of you on flickr and in the LEGO Train MOCs group may have already seen it.

Nice build in and of itself, but I have to say the steam coming out of the stack is a fantastic touch.

Benn