 Trains / 30989
Re: LMS Class 3F - Jinty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Here you go

Yeah, there it is. Fantastic. I just love good LEGO CAD renders!

   If you have an RSS viewer (or a modern browser) I suggest you subscribe to http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/groups_pool.gne?id=94516438@N00&lang=en-us&format=rss_200. It will give you all the updates to the LEGO trains group I started on Flickr. There’s lots of good stuff there.

Okay, I did it. Thanks. There is a lot of great stuff there!

JOHN