 Trains / 30800
  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power

(...) Hi Ildefonso, yes I had to do some modification work on my IR-receiver. I used a 9V plug from a adapter cable 9V-to-PF (you can open these without destroying anything). (URL) (pictures from: (URL) I removed the plug from the receiver and made (...) (15 years ago, 5-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PF train motor / train speed and pulling power

(...) Hi Ben, Thanks a lot for the tips and advice. I'll certainly be doing this with one of my extension wires. There are some projects that I would like to use the battery box 4760: (URL) and this cable will be handy on these MOCs as well! (...) (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)