 Trains / 30571
  Point Brique Historic Cable Railway Redux

I've long wanted to try my hand at one of those 'redux' MOCs which get talked about every so often, so when the opportunity to exhibit a layout again arose, I leapt at the chance to redux Point Brique. (URL) The PBHCR originally formed a part of the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)