 Trains / 3056
  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

You know, after reading this, I went to Toysmart, but couldn't find any LEGO trains. I ordered one from KBkids. I would like to know what I missed. I did all kinds of searches. --Jack Gregory Jennifer L. Boger <jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

(...) Their website could use a better search engine. Following Larry's advice, I went there, struggled for a while then used their aptly named "Product Finder". I searched for brand "lego" and cost "$100+" and the train was the only set that was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

(...) Finder". (...) Try a search on lego and rail, they use the set names as in "Railway Express", I ordered one today after doing a search with the set name. Paul (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)