 Trains / 3051
Re: First German Lego Train Club (FGLTC) foundet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:19:44 GMT

Hi Space-Dö!

I hope our pages weren't to dissappointing (especially for one who is into
space....). As written our club is still in the phase of foundation and a
bigger amount of pictures of our event will appear just after New Year's
Day.....

Best Regards,

Ben