 Trains / 3048
Subject:
First German Lego Train Club (FGLTC) foundet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:50:39 GMT

Hi all!

The "Brunswick Three" Torsten Wernecke, Jan Weychardt and me, Ben, have
foundet Germany's first Lego train club (FGLTC). We are in preparations
of our next (fourth) train event, which will take place in Brunswick in
the last days of this millenium.

We plan a track layout of nearby 11x4.5 meters and have collected a lot
of classic Lego train sets from 1966 to 1990, that will be shown at that
time. Additional we built the one or other MOC.
This time there will be shown more town sets and self-created buildings
than ever before in one of our track layouts.

Torsten is working on a (still secret) building, for which he collects
any yellow brick he can get; I made up a engine roundhouse, a harbour
lane, some more buildings never shown to anyone before and will try to
finish a small "mountain" - with tunnel and so on - untill x-mas.

So far we haven't made any new pics of the latest stuff, because we will
make people to join our Lego train fest to see the stuff in real. But at
least in the first days of the new year, there will appear a lot of new
picture material on our clubs homepage.

So please add bookmarks on that page (only a few appetizers so far), and
visit us again soon! You will find the clubs new homepage under the URL:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc.html

Have a nice christmas time!

Ben

Re: First German Lego Train Club (FGLTC) foundet!
posted Eure Ankündigung doch auch in die lugnet/local/de group. Dann werden
auch andere deutsche Fans aufmerksam, die nicht umbedingt lugnet/trains lesen
(so wie ich ;)
Jetzt schau ich erstmal auf Eurer Seite vorbei...

Grüße vom Space-Dö