 Trains / 30390
30389  |  30391
Subject:
NR 28 "Indian Pacific" and a boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:21:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NR 28

Hi all,

It’s been a long time since I built anything train related but I was in the mood last night and managed to build this baby. It’s one of the locos of the Indian-Pacific (link) which operates on the East-West trans-continental line in Australia. Since I was building with parts at hand there’s a few things which need changing, the 1x2 plates with vertical bar should be yellow and the side logos should be dark orange (like the front). The wheelset is for display but a standard motor is easily substituted. At present that’s the only picture.

And while I’m dusting off my MOC posting skills I may as well add a little boat used by the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard.

Comments and crits welcome,

Tim