 Trains / 30362
  8-Wide Rutland Gondola

Here's my first attempt at 8-wide, a scaled up version of my Rutland gondola. (URL) For the full story, see my post on the (URL) Trains-n-Town> website. -Elroy (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: 8-Wide Rutland Gondola

(...) I have to say, that really makes the case for eight wide! It just looks 'right' Tim (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-Wide Rutland Gondola

Looks Great ! Shame about those blue technic pins though... Steve (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-Wide Rutland Gondola

(...) Yeah. The blue pins bother me, but they don't stand out as much when the car is on a layout. I do think I might try finding a handful of the dark bley technic half pins that came with the Batboat set though. They'll still be seen, but they (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)