 Trains / 30338
    Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures —Mark Bellis
   (...) I have altered the crossover controls to provide for an all-straight state by tweaking the springs in the switching rails. I have also motorized the crossover in such a way that it can be set straight, TL-BR or BL-TR with two switches (both (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures —Dave Sterling
   (...) Mark: Nice work! This solution looks really trick. Another great use for the pneumatic system. I wish this stuff was still being produced (although I'm interested to see how the rams work on the new excavator set). I also like you ballast (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)