 Trains / 30186
    Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Well... here's a technic coupler which has the same range of movement, almost the same dimensions and is rotationally symmetric. (URL) I've cross-posted this to .technic in case the good people there can come up with something smaller and/or (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory? —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) I used a similar technique in the past, though I can't find a hyperlink to the solution (which was not mine, I think Chris Masi's). It worked rather well, though the main problem that I encountered was the frictionless pins slipping out of the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)