 Trains / 30183
    Re: New Elements on Factory? —Timothy Gould
   (...) <>> (...) Could it be for this reason? (URL) link> (warning Stajinaria link, may contain swearing, rudeness and other behaviour unallowed on LUGNET). Tim (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: New Elements on Factory? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) This is my guess. The magnet looks like it might spin and pivot so it might still work. My guess is that it will have to work otherwise they would have to have 2 different buffers, one front and one Back. -Eric (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)