 Trains / 29835
29834  |  29836
Subject:
My new approach to modular brickscaping...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:20:27 GMT

...with strictly a trains motivation of course ;)

I have taken a break over the holidays and done some bricking - partially
inspired by what the kids built recently. See here:

http://www.zweistein.de/lego/brickscaping_landscape.html

True, it's not perfect yet, but I'd like your opinions on the modular approach I
chose.

Thanks,

Jerry