 Trains / 29820
Re: Rutland Gondola
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:47:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Elroy Davis wrote:
   I’m slowly adding to my collection of vintage Rutland locos and cars. The latest is a Rutland gondola, based on an old photo found (...)

Hi Elroy,

I am really impressed by the realistic look of this creation - very nice detail. I wish LEGO would make train cars like these (or rather I wish they won’t, budget is already more than tight ;) )

Great work.

Jerry