 Trains / 29796
Re: New MOC: Cowans Sheldon 76T Rail Crane with Power Functions - photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote:
   Here are the photos of my new Rail Crane with Power Functions: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=287011

... Mark

Very impressive. What is the electronic circuit that appears in the first picture?