 Trains / 29791
29790  |  29792
Subject:
"American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:36:53 GMT

Howdy!

I’m pleased to announce that I have finished building and am ready to sell copies of one of my favorite MOCs, my Sava Railways #805 “American” 4-4-0 wood burning steam locomotive, just in time for the holidays no less!

Each locomotive from this limited production run is uniquely numbered, starting up from the original #805. You have the choice of:

This design uses a floating pilot truck design, which allows it to be fully capable of negotiating all track configurations in spite of it’s long boiler. The tender has been designed just as the original, and while these custom sets do not include one, it is easily and quickly motorized with a 9v train motor. Plus it looks fantastic pulling a load of old style rolling stock.

These pictures show the #805 with it’s motor, a motor is not included with these custom sets.

These sets feature:
* Four of the awesome Big Ben Bricks Large Flanged Drivers
* Floating pilot truck design
* “Working” pistons
* Custom built (no glue) flex tube cow catcher
* Custom stickers
* Uniquely numbered
* (mostly) 6-wide design, but looks good next to 6, 7 and 8-wides!
* Mmm... Dark green...

What you get:
* The Locomotive, including floating pilot truck, tender and load
* Custom cab stickers with the Locomotive’s number
* Custom tender stickers, what it says is buyer’s choice! (default is “Sava Railways”)
* CD with step by step instructions on how to build the set, instructions on how to motorize the tender, and the raw LDraw file
* Certificate of Authenticity with the Locomotive’s number
* Locomotive comes mostly assembled (for shipping), unless you just really want me to disassemble it.

The price is $125.00 plus shipping. Locomotives will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

These will shortly be available in my Bricklink shop (once I find the time today to add them), but of course if you simply cannot wait you can contact me directly.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

If you’d like more information please don’t hesitate to email me.

--Tony

Figures and track not included.