 Trains / 29707

Subject:
New BBB wheels and colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 07:44:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you.

I am pleased to announce two things:

1) Big Ben Bricks has two new train wheels available - A medium sized train driver, 24.0 mm in diameter. It is about half way between the current large driver and a standard train wheel. The new medium driver is available in both flanged and blind varieties

2) All Big Ben Bricks train wheels are now available in 8 colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray and Clear.

Thanks again!

Ben Fleskes

Big Ben Bricks LLC

http://www.bigbenbricks.com/

Re: New BBB wheels and colors
   First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you.

I am pleased to announce two things:

1) Big Ben Bricks has two new train wheels available - A medium sized train driver, 24.0 mm in diameter. It is about half way between the current large driver and a standard train wheel. The new medium driver is available in both flanged and blind varieties

2) All Big Ben Bricks train wheels are now available in 8 colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray and Clear.

Thanks again!

Ben Fleskes

Big Ben Bricks LLC

http://www.bigbenbricks.com/

Thank you Ben for providing the LEGO Train community with such a great product. As a steam fan I really appreciate the design and quality of your Drivers. And the new medium size and expanded colors are welcome additions.

Cale

Re: New BBB wheels and colors
   1) Big Ben Bricks has two new train wheels available - A medium sized train driver, 24.0 mm in diameter. It is about half way between the current large driver and a standard train wheel. The new medium driver is available in both flanged and blind varieties

2) All Big Ben Bricks train wheels are now available in 8 colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray and Clear.

Finally! BBB wheels in blue:-d And a new size! Ben, you rawk! My order is already placed!

JOHN

Re: New BBB wheels and colors