 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17499
Re: New BBB wheels and colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes wrote:

   1) Big Ben Bricks has two new train wheels available - A medium sized train driver, 24.0 mm in diameter. It is about half way between the current large driver and a standard train wheel. The new medium driver is available in both flanged and blind varieties

2) All Big Ben Bricks train wheels are now available in 8 colors - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray and Clear.

Finally! BBB wheels in blue:-d And a new size! Ben, you rawk! My order is already placed!

JOHN