 Trains / 29662
Re: The demise of the urban landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:47:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anne Schubert wrote:

   Not being “set up for moving” would not stop Dan, you should contact him, he is a miracle worker.

Okay, Jonathan: I fly out to NYC; we rent a truck, take apart the layout, pack it up, drive to Dan’s. Next day, we set it up, and then drive back. Long weekend; done.

Might be fun, bro! :-)

JOHN