 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17479
Re: The demise of the urban landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:49:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Why not temporarily loan the display to the LEGO museum?

Try:  http://www.danstoymuseum.blogspot.com/

--Mike.

It isn't really set up for moving.

Very thoughtful idea, though!

Jonathan

Jonathan,

Mike has a good point.  You really cannot break up this work of art.  It would
be like auctioning pieces of the Statue of Liberty - your display is like a
national monument!

Not being "set up for moving" would not stop Dan, you should contact him, he is
a miracle worker.

Anne Schubert
Pgh PA