 Trains / 29593
  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) My point is that TLG should continue with the 9volt system until a new system is developed and available. Showing off our train layouts at train shows and telling visitors that it is discontinued for 2+ years will turn off the buying public (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Maybe (big 'maybe' of course) there is 2 years or so of stock left of current track and motors and all. They are still selling track in old dark grey afterall - quite a while after the color change has happened. This doesn't appear to help the (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)