 Trains / 29566
Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 13:15:27 GMT

Holger,

Thanks for your reply.  I am glad to hear from an insider even if you can't say
anything.  I do realize you are only a conduit for information and can't
actually make the decisions.

I would personally be happy to setup something as a repository for suggestions
and then setup periodic polls to try and figure out what the desires of the
majority are and what might not be quite as critical.

I have been talking with a lot of folks about this and I do think it is
important to get everyone in the community talking in a public forum about their
needs so that those of you on the inside can take some direction from the
community at large.

In this way maybe we can influance a few aspects of the design in a way that
helps everyone.

-Eric